We are hosting our second Maine Made Pop-up shop on Rockland Main Street!
Open November 20th thru December 24th
Hours of operation: Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 5pm & Sundays 11am - 4pm
Located at: 435 Main St, Rockland between Rockland Cafe and Main Street Markets.
This year the shop will feature:
- ceramics by Austin P. Smith Ceramics of Camden, whose work features screen-printed nautical charts of Penobscot Bay.
- jewelry by Meg Hannan Designs, and Wire & Clay, both of Portland.
- coffee by 44 North Coffee, with 100% Arabica coffee beans roasted in the upstairs of the historic Deer Isle schoolhouse.
- goat milk soap from Green Granite Goat Soap, made in small batches on Vinalhaven with milk from island-raised goats.
- cedar soap dish by Wavertree Co. made in Thompson
- skincare products from Island Apothecary made in small batches by hand on North Haven.
- hand designed clothes by Carrie Sew Fancy, stitched by hand on North Haven.
- wooden ferry boat kids’ toy made on by Josh Ryan on North Haven
- Sheep pelt and hand-woven wool blanket from Cider Hill Farm located on North Haven
- Hand stitched sewing kits from Sally Robbins of North Haven